Information We May Collect
1. A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our contact forms.
2. Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
3. A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or content.
Other Information We May Collect:
A. Anonymous Data Collection and Use
To maintain our Website’s high quality, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are most heavily used, and to display content according to your preferences. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate basis.
B. Use of “Cookies”
We may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website and some features may not work as intended.
What We Do With Information We Collect
We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
1. We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
2. We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
3. Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
B. Process Payments
We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing personal data
C. Targeted Social Media Advertisements
We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements.
D. Share with Third Parties
We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider in order to contact you via email, our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google / social media accounts in order to run advertisements.
Viewing by Others
Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
1. Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
2. Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
3. Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
4. Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
5. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
6. Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hindrance.
7. Object to our use of your Personal Data.
8. Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you
Third Party Websites
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Notification of Changes
I am Joanna, a Licensed Mental Health Therapist and Empowerment Life Coach with over 15 years of counseling and coaching experience combined. In my spare time I am a Flight Attendant too!
Want To Know More? Read A Longer Bio HERE
DREAM 4 you Coaching and Counseling Services, LLC
1540 HWY 138 SE Suite 2k
Conyers, GA, 30013